20 CE's - 20 hour ASRT/California State Approved Course. This course includes 20 catagory "A" ASRT approve CE's. Course taught once a month two consecutive Saturdays.
20 ASRT CATAGORY "A" CEC's and completion certification awarded upon completion of the course.
* This course is also approved by the Radiological Health Branch of California for Digital Certification.
* All classes are at Modern Technology School in Fountain Valley, CA. All students must be pre-registered.
* Course Fee: $375.00.00. Course manual, 20 ASRT CE certification & continuing education credits included.
* Times are as follows: Two consecutive Saturdays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm to total 20 hours. There is a lunch break included. This course is mainly for X-ray Technicians who want to upgrade their permits.
*CRT's and Physicians are also welcome to gain understanding of the topic of digital radiography and to obtain CEC's.
*Once the hours are completed each person will be given a certificate for 20 ASRT (category A) approved CE credit and a certificate to send to the RHB for upgrade of their permit.
* REFUND POLICY: You may cancel up to 7 days prior to initial class start fro a full refund. No refunds will be issued for last minute cancels or "no-shows". No make-up classes for missed class. No refunds issued 5 days prior to class start.
2013 DATE: Jan 12,19 Feb 9,16 Mar 9,16 Apr 13,20 May 11,18 Jun 8,15 Jul 13,20 Aug 10,17 Sep 14,21 Oct 12,19 Nov 9,16
PLEASE CALL TO PRE-REGISTER 714-418-9100
16560 Harbor Boulevard Suite K
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Modern Technology School is located on Harbor Blvd in Fountain Valley. The nearest cross street in Heil street, which dead-ends into our complex. We are 1.4 miles east of Mile Square Park when taking Heil street. Our suite is located in the back of the business park with plenty of parking.
Telephone: (714) 418-9100
Fax: (714) 418-9109
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
An Admissions Representative is available by appointment.
Walk-ins are also welcome!
Please call for appointment. Classes are now forming!
Modern Technology School first enrolled students in September 1981.
Modern Technology School first taught X-Ray Technology-Limited Permit, and then added a Medical Assisting-Back Office component to enable its graduates to qualify for starting positions in a contemporary job market. The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program was then added at the North Hollywood Campus, September 1988.
In order to meet the educational needs of other communities in Southern California, Modern Technology School established a satellite campus in Anaheim in 1988. The Anaheim Campus also added Ultrasound to its curriculum in September 1990. In May of 1991 the Anaheim campus became a freestanding school. The Anaheim Campus further expanded its facilities in December 1992. In July 1993, the North Hollywood Campus was sold leaving the Anaheim campus as the only Modern Technology School campus. In its continuing efforts to bring forth quality educational opportunities, a combined 18-month program in Ultrasound/Vascular Technology was added in November 1995.
In October 2005 MTS relocated to Fountain Valley, CA.