Modern Technology School’s
Accreditation & Licenses
- Modern Technology School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges – ACCSC. The ACCSC is recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Modern Technology School is licensed to operate as a private post-secondary institution in the State of California through the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (BPPE).
- The BPPE can be contacted at www.bppe.ca.gov
- Modern Technology School’s X-ray Technician Program is approved by the California Department of Public Health’sRadiological Health Branch (CDPH-RHB).
- VETERANS/GI BILL: Modern Technology School is approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
- Modern Technology School is listed with the State of California EDD’s Eligible Training Programs List (ETPL). We are an eligible institution to provide training services for the California Department of Vocational Rehabilitation and the Work Force Investment Board – WIA.
- Financial Aid for those that qualify! Modern Technology School is an eligible institution for the Federal Stafford Loan, Federal PLUS, Federal PELL Grant, & Federal SEOG programs!