Medical Office Assistant / Back Office
Modern Technology School trains Medical Assisting students hands-on in real life labs!
We offer built-in clinical internship for medical assisting students and financial aid is available to those who qualify! We teach hands-on in small class sizes, and our instructors want to see you succeed!
Our small Diagnostic Healthcare School has been here since 1981. We pack a lot of value into each of our all-inclusive programs. Books & scrubs are also included in the cost of tuition, and parking is free at the school!
Why Choose Modern Technology School?
Modern Technology School wants to provide students with didactic, laboratory and clinical training needed to meet entry-level positions and the ability to perform Medical Assistant duties. We offer Day & Evening Medical Assistant / Back Office classes in Orange County, California and our small class sizes allow for fast learning and easy access to your instructor.
- Daytime Classes Available
- Financial Aid Available To Those Who Qualify
- Smaller Classes Mean More Personalized Attention To Help You Learn Faster
- Take The National Medical Assistant Examination through The NCCT at the End of the Course
What Do Medical Assistants Do?
- Prepare & schedule patient appointments
- Performing injections & venipunctures
- Record vital signs
- Assisting the physician during examinations
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Taking medical histories
Where Do Medical Assistants Work?
- Physician’s Office
- Urgent care centers
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid is the money you receive from a variety of sources to help cover the total cost of education. Regardless of income, most people are eligible for some kind of financial aid. Modern Technology School does distribute Title IV aid to eligible students
For Full Program’s Details
Testimonials from Our Graduates Working in the Field
– Tiffany Leak, a working Modern Technology School Student / Graduate