Modern Technology School’s Accreditation & Licenses
- Modern Technology School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges – ACCSC. The ACCSC is recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Modern Technology School is licensed to operate as a private post-secondary institution in the State of California through the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (BPPE).
- The BPPE can be contacted at www.bppe.ca.gov
- Modern Technology School’s X-ray Technician Program is approved by the California Department of Public Health’s Radiological Health Branch (CDPH-RHB).
- GE Disclosures
- Federal Students Right to Know Act (Grad rates): click here
- Annual Safety Report: click here
Learn more about Modern Technology School in Orange County by clicking here.