Modern Technology School’s Accreditation & Licenses
- Modern Technology School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges – ACCSC. The ACCSC is recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Modern Technology School is licensed to operate as a private post-secondary institution in the State of California through the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (BPPE).
- The BPPE can be contacted at www.bppe.ca.gov
- Modern Technology School’s X-ray Technician Program is approved by the California Department of Public Health’s Radiological Health Branch (CDPH-RHB).
- Graduation Rates – Federal Students Right to Know Act: click here
- Annual Safety Report: click here
- VETERANS: Modern Technology School is an approved training site for benefits, by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Modern Technology School is listed with the State of California EDD’s Eligible Training Programs List (ETPL). We are an eligible institution to provide training services for the California Department of Vocational Rehabilitation and the Work Force Investment Board – WIA.
- Financial Aid for those that qualify! Modern Technology School is an eligible institution for the Federal Stafford Loan, Federal PLUS, Federal PELL Grant, & Federal SEOG programs!
- For full details on Graduation Requirements, please click here.
Learn more about Modern Technology School in Orange County by clicking here.